40-Channel Light Controllers
Revival Control Systems controllers has everything you need to create dazzling light show synchronized to music.
Every controller pack includes:
DB9 to RJ45 connector
25' Cat5 cable(s)
40-Channel pack includes 1 controller (XMLC40-08A)
Revival Control Systems controllers are microprocessor based giving them
intelligence. These light controllers are far superior to standardlight
controllers. They are capable of creating spectacular lighting effects.
Each light controller has embedded intelligence that controls dimming, ramping,
fading, patterns, and a number of other lighting effects. These are all handled
locally, relieving the handling of tedious details on the controlling computer.
The light controllers are connected together in a network using standard Cat5
In this type network configuration, one command can instruct a lighting
controller to perform complex lighting effects on a specific channel. Every
controller uses industry RS485 standards (capable of transmitting 4000 feet).
Revival Control Systems controllers have a built-in processors, issuing a simple command puts the light channels to work.
- Ramp: The ramp effect turns on the on the output of the light controller to the specified on level. The Ramp effect uses the ramp Rate when turned on, and the Fade rate when turned off.
- Fade: The fade effect controls how fast a
lighting channel travels from its current level to completely off. The Fade
effect uses the Fade rate.
- Random: The random effect turns on the on the output of the light controller to random on level.
- Sparkle: When used with an individual light, the sparkle effect will pop fade the light at random times.
When used with a group, the sparkle effect will pop fade individual lights in a group at random times.
The Sparkle effect uses the Sparkle rate.
- Shimmer: The Shimmer effect varies the intensity of the lights connected to the light controller.
When used with groups the shimmer effect the light will shimmer simultaneously. The Shimmer effect uses the Shimmer rate.
Power Input: 120VAC/60Hz or 240VAC/50Hz
Channel Capacity: 8 amp per channel max
Board Capacity: 45 amps with 15 amp fuses (fuse may be replaced with 20 amp)
Channel 1-8 (15 amp)
Channel 9-24 (15 amp)
Channel 25-40 (15 amp)
- Output: 40 channel controllers
- Isolation: Low-voltage section is optically isolated
from high voltage
- Control Input: RS-232 or RS485
Built-in RS-232 to RS485 converter.
- Addressing: Up to 128 boards can be on one network
- Lighting Effects: Ramp, Fade, Blink, Pop, Sparkle,
Flicker, Shimmer, Reverse-Pop