What do mean by industrial mechanics?

I am selected for the final round of an international science competition named iken Scientifica. In this final round, I have to choose any two topics among these 5 topics- Industrial Mechanics / Energy Conservation / Robotics / CAM mechanism / Hydraulics and then I've to make a model on them.
    So I was just wondering that what is industrial mechanics and how can I make a model based on it? Please explain about industrial mechanics as much as you can.
    And please give some short explanations on the rest 4 topics too.
    Thank You...!!!

Industrial mechanics can also be called precision motion control or factory automation. It is a close cousin to robotics, but is different primarily in the form factor. An automated assembly machine contains a number of work stations or automation components, each one of which can be considered a robot. A model of industrial mechanics could be a machine that converts corrugated cardboard into boxes, or a machine that sorts M&Ms by color, or a machine that assembles a ballpoint pen, or a machine that solves a completely randomized Rubik's Cube, or ???? Use your imagination!!
    If you are looking for a foreign woman with serious intentions and a safe International dating experience, register for a free consultation today. https://best-matchmaking.com/blog/ukraine-women/ do ukrainian women make good wives
    Last edited by mossfiljass; 09-14-2020 at 09:51 AM.