Okay... am I the only one interested in these forums?

I am just getting started with Prism. Any hints, tips, best practices, etc. would be very much appreciated. I am planning on at least one controller by early spring 2013 and another one by Christmas if I can come up the $$$.
    Heck, I still have to come up with the money for the first one, but I am at least 1/2 way there.

Come on Prism users - give a fellow a hand up. Any help will be much appreciated.

Zeighty, I just bought two more contollers so I am up to 160 channels this year. The programming is not too bad. I am pretty computer illiterate and this was not too bad for me. This will be my third year doing animated lighting. What I do is brainstorm what lights I want to do. No ideas are thrown out no matter how ridiculous. Then I choose what ideas I want to do and figure out how many channels I can dedicate to a certain effect. I will usually listen to a song in the waveform mode 20-30 times and decide how to place my effects. Sometimes I will put it in the automatic programming mode to get the base beat for the song and then edit it and place my own effects intermittantly. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

I appreciate the reply.
    Based on the lack of forum participation and info available on the internet concerning the Revival controllers and Prism, I decided to go with LOR. My investment thus far does not eliminate me changing directions, but I am surprised at the lack of participation of users and company principals (assuming this isn't a one man operation or a "side line" business.
    40 channels per controller is sweet, but until I am confident that RCS will be there for years to come I will not invest my time and money in their product.
    The sad part is all it would take is regular postings by Richard Truong or other RCS employees and I would have probably been a really good customer. I wrote him back in January to let him know that Showcase videos no longer work on iPad. He said they would look into it. Still not working. Not choosing HTML5 code like it should. They work on iphone 5s and others.
    I will continue to check back to see if things have changed.
    Here's to your 2013 show. I hope it goes fantastic!

I also like this forum and really appreciable reply,great forum.